1. For optimum performance, a professional trained technician will perform regular maintenance of your system(s). This will prolong the system's life and promotes more efficient operation, saving you replacement and energy costs.
2. Having preventative maintenance performed on your system will lessen the chance of unexpected equipment breakdowns at convenient times.
3. Helps keep your Guarantees and Parts Warranty valid. Without a record of regular maintenance performed on your system by and HVAC contractor, equipment manufactures may deny your claim. We never want that to happen to our customers. We want to be your advocate.
1. Two scheduled maintenance cleaning visits of your HVAC (spring and fall). Cleaning visits include testing of heating/cooling modes,
cleaning of condensate drains, inspection of duct-work, and installing customer supplied filters
2. Free diagnostic call during the year (per system)
3. 20% lower charges for service and parts
4. Faster response on emergency calls than non-members
5. Discount on system replacement
6. Email, text or phone reminders to schedule visits